THE STEPHAN ANGELOFF INSTITUTE OF MICROBIOLOGY – BAS announces position for Public procurement expert under project № 739582 “Establishment of a Center for Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology for the translation of fundamental research into sustainable bio-based technologies in Bulgaria-PlantaSYST”, Phase II – PDF
Position: Public procurement expert, NACE Code: 24215022 – 1 position
– University Master’s degree in Law and a legal qualification;
– Previous experience of over 3 years in preparation of public procurement procedures;
– Excellence in English is mandatory.
Key responsibilities include:
– Conducting public procurements;
– Preparation of the tender documentation related to public procurements;
– Providing legal advice related to the public procurements procedures;
– Participation in the commissions and in the consideration of the bids submitted by the participants in public procurement procedures, according to the requirements of the Public Procurement Act;
– Preparation of draft contracts under the requirements of the Public Procurement Act and monitoring of the legality and the implementation of the concluded contracts.
Place of work: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Occupation: Service contract
Required documents for application:
- Letter of application from the candidate (with stated contact information and addressed to the director of The Stephan Angeloff Institute of Microbiology – BAS indicating the project № 739582 “Establishment of a Center for Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology for the translation of fundamental research into sustainable bio-based technologies in Bulgaria- PlantaSYST”, Phase II and the position that you apply for).
- CV (European format).
- Postgraduate diploma.
- Document authenticating previous experience in the field.
Deadline for application: no later than 27.08.2021
Application documents could be submitted every business day 9:30 to 16:00 h at the following addresses: Plovdiv, 139 Ruski Blvd, Laboratory „Metabolomics“, floor 2, room 201, contact person – Ivanka Koycheva, tel: +359 899 965 792 or Sofia, Acad. Georgi Bonchev Str., Bl. 26, floor 2, room 218, contact person – Vesela Yankova, tel: +359 2 979 31 57 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Your application will be evaluated confidentially, under the regulations of the law of personal data protection. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.