THE STEPHAN ANGELOFF INSTITUTE OF MICROBIOLOGY – BAS announces position for Molecular biologist under project № 739582 “Establishment of a Center for Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology for the translation of fundamental research into sustainable bio-based technologies in Bulgaria-PlantaSYST”, Phase II – PDF version
Position: Molecular biologist, NACE Code: 21317028 – 1 position
– University Bachelor’s degree in Molecular biology;
– Previous experience as a laboratory technician or similar position is an advantage;
– Excellence in English is mandatory.
Key responsibilities include:
– Participation in the experimental molecular biology tasks of the project;
– Data collection of the obtained results and statistical processing;
– Preparation of technical documentation for the performed laboratory experiments.
Place of work: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions
Occupation: Full-time (8-hour workday)
Required documents for application:
- Letter of application from the candidate (with stated contact information and addressed to the director of The Stephan Angeloff Institute of Microbiology – BAS indicating the project № 739582 “Establishment of a Center for Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology for the translation of fundamental research into sustainable bio-based technologies in Bulgaria- PlantaSYST”, Phase II and the position that you apply for).
- CV (European format).
- Postgraduate diploma.
- Document authenticating previous experience in the field (if applicable).
- Other certificates, awards and credentials for acquired qualification (if applicable).
Deadline for application: no later than 28.08.2021
Application documents could be submitted every business day 9:30 to 16:00 h at the following addresses: Plovdiv, 139 Ruski Blvd, Laboratory „Metabolomics“, floor 2, room 201, contact person – Ivanka Koycheva, tel: +359 899 965 792 or Sofia, Acad. Georgi Bonchev Str., Bl. 26, floor 2, room 218, contact person – Vesela Yankova, tel: +359 2 979 31 57 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Your application will be evaluated confidentially, under the regulations of the law of personal data protection. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.